Thursday, January 6, 2011

So what do you get out of it?

I wanted to share this value that I was fortunate to experience last night that helped add fuel to my fire.

Here are some key points that really made me analyze what direction I need to take.

Take massive action towards your goal.
Say no to your fears and put one foot in front of the other. Have that mindset to over come obstacles and push forward.

Your are responsible to become successful to tell your story.
Someone needs to hear your story on how you made it. How you became successful no matter what. You are responsible to share that story to help others achieve their success.

Do not put an expiration time on your success.
This will only give you the mindset of failing. If you put a time frame of 90 days make or it break then you will not reach your success potential. You are already setting yourself up to fail. You need to do what ever it takes to make it, how ever long it takes.

There was definitely alot more than this!

I want to thank Tracey Walker, Ray Higdon, Toby and Layla, and Nicole Cooper for sharing their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Have a wonderful day!