Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Being healthy is not as easy as it sounds

I’ve been reading some great stories and articles. One of the topics that have really caught my attention was that of being transparent; letting people know who you are and provide them with a clear message on your purpose and drive and opportunity for them.

I have been hiding a something from you…. Some of you may know this already but I know most probably don’t. Well here it is…..I am involved with the health and nutrition industry.

I want to say a little bit about my company just to give you an idea; not to sell you on it. It has been around for over 30 years and does business in 73 countries.

Its headquarters is located in Los Angeles California and it has been committed to helping people reach their health, wellness, and financial goals one person at a time. I didn’t want to sound like a slogan, but hey, it happens. This possibly will occur again, so bear with me.

When I got involved with health and nutrition it was solely for the weight loss plan that was available and I needed to get in better shape. I was not doing well at all.

I literally had tried many different plans out there and worked out regularly but I was not able to hit my goals until I got on one of the plans. My personal weight loss was 46 lbs….woo hoo for me! There I go again…But it’s the God honest truth.

The reason why I wanted to share this with you is that I know one of the main goals that many people want to reach is weight loss. And it is difficult especially when you are going at it with no support, no coaching, and sometimes no idea on how to go about it. You could relate it to starting brand new in an mlm business.

You see, you need a coach or mentor just to help out especially in the “sticky part“, the bottle necks, and the rut. You know what I’m talking about. Sometimes you just get stuck.

That helping hand is necessary to help you forge ahead and stay on track. Sometimes without it we throw everything to the waste line and go back to our ways that are comfortable but may not be to our well being.

It’s a shame that we throw all that hard work away just when we are almost there but got stuck.

This is where I would like to help out. If you are looking to obtain that desire health goal, that weight loss for this year or you have a special event that you are getting ready for let me know. I want you to think about something. Don’t you believe that what you put into your body should be just as important as everything else you do for yourself? Contact me for more info.

Thank you

Marlon



Image: Idea go / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Have a wonderful day!