Monday, December 20, 2010

The New Year Resolution is at Hand

Yes! It is right around the corner. This once a year resolution of our new aspirations and dedication is here. So what can we look forward to this upcoming year?


As a marketer I would say more leads and more people on your team. So how do you make 2011 better than 2010?

If your current plan is working then stick to it! If you are looking for better results you may want to look outside the box. See what or who people are using to get tremendous results.

If you do not know about this group, let me be the first to offer you a quick peak. If you have seen this already then here’s another look. MLSP is an incredible company with outstanding track record for many marketers. See for yourself on the results they have helped others achieve and their own results. Take a tour.

I am not a sales person or am trying to pitch anything to you. But if you are looking for something different or perhaps a different approach this may be it.

Here is a resolution that many people start out but then get side tracked in about a month or so. This is also one of the most popular. Losing weight!

Yes I am guilty as well for falling off the wagon a couple of times. That’s why this year I decided to enter a body transformation contest. This should really help me stick to my plan.

The funny thing is that I am a health and wellness coach and I am in pretty decent shape. My goal however is to get shredded. I’m talking about 5% body fat or better. I’ve never reached that but I am putting myself under the gun, so to speak. Wish me Luck!

Now if you looking to lose a couple of pounds for the New Year feel free to contact me. You can also visit me at my store and check out some of the programs I have available that can help you lose 10, 15, or 20 pounds in a month.



I offer free coaching if you decide to get started. I will do my best to help you hit your goal. My personal success was dropping from 245 pounds down to 187 pounds.

So from experience I know how difficult and complicated weight loss can be especially with no support or systems to get you to your goal.

I hope that what ever resolution you decide on pursuing, you receive the utmost success and support. One very important thing to remember, you must take ACTION and “step up” if you want the results you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Have a wonderful day!