Distraction can be unnoticeable at times. We get caught up in the moment doing our routine aside from our business and unfortunately start tapping in the time we have set aside for our business.
What are some of the things you can do to prevent or a least limit some of the distraction that is slowing down your progress in building your home base mlm business?
Here are some solutions that may help you if you are habitually finding yourself distracted from your business doing chores, watching TV, chatting with friends and so on.
Now don’t get me wrong, I feel we all tend to do theses activities. I know I do, but we have to find a limit to those activities and focus on the time we set aside for our business.
So here are 5 strategies that you can implement in your daily routine to help making adjustments to your method of operations to avoid some of the distractions:
1. Have structure in your day. Structure is the key to getting your task done. For those who have jobs you know structure is key to working your day and getting things accomplished. Without this you will be scattered all over the place.
2. Create habit for yourself. Habits are things we all are familiar with. When we have a habit it is an automatic thing. You do it almost in a subconscious level. If you have a habit of picking up the phone and calling your prospects then it doesn’t become a challenging task and you’re not distracted by other thing going on in your day. As you may already know we are creatures of habits so we need to create good ones that benefit our mlm business.
3. Keep a routine going. Routines are great because they help you form habits. I would like to use exercising as an example. If you go to the gym or work out in the park you have a routine that you go through without second guessing it. You stretch and warm up and then you go through various exercises knowing the benefits if you continue to do this routine. It becomes a habit after a while to exercise and it becomes easier to do it. You don’t have to second guess it anymore. Same goes for operating your home base business.
4. Become consistent in what you do. Try not to skip days. If you start to skip days you start to create a routine of skipping day and then unfortunately it may turn into a habit. This is the last habit I think you would want to have. Being consistent will help fight off bad routine and habits. If you start getting inconsistent remind yourself as to why you got into this in the first place. That should steer you in the right direction if your belief is strong enough. If not, then that would be something you may want to work on.
5. Don’t overload yourself. Try not to put too much on your plate. Getting started is tough enough and if you put too much on your plate at one time you will get overwhelmed extremely quick and will get discourage just as quickly as you got started. As you progress you will be able to handle more and start working on more projects and helping more people. As you become better; task that were tough become easy. So take what you can handle and run with.
So there you go, 5 simple strategies that can help your day become more productive and with less distraction.
I hope you found this to be helpful and useful. Show me some luv by leaving a comment and clicking the like button.
Take care my friend and may you reach the success you are looking for,
Want to learn some cool facebook strategies? Check out this FREE Training